Thursday, February 22, 2007

TGIF

The end of the week draws near. And what have I done? I’ve learned of prayers, a crime, a miracle. I’ve worked hard and laughed a lot. There is something different about me this week. I’ve grown younger. I walk a path that seems made of golden stones. The God Who knows all and everyone, thinks of me. I was formed for His pleasure. Doting parents delight in the play and the progress of their children. What a precious thought – that the Most High God delights in me! Is there anyone else I need to please?

Isaiah 40:27-31 27 Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the Lord; my cause is disregarded by my God"? 28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

No comments: