Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sarang hae - I love you (Korean)

Bring –

Sarang hae

Bring your fearful, trusting smile.

Bring your courage and transparency.

Bring your scars and hopes and history.

I will bring the pen

to write the last chapter.

I will bring the glass to mirror unfathomable joy

Bring your wing

And I, mine and

we will fly on the breath of love,

my gift in exchange for your treasure,

sharing all that was fashioned for sharing,

two vines of tender spring green

into this season of unfathomable joy.

There will be only one more sunset

and we will experience it together.

The purpose of souls

will be our story.

as I wait for you

2-2007

Lord, God, through tears, though I trust, though I throw myself upon Your mercies with joy and anticipation, can this dream be real? Lord, though I may be mocked and mistaken, You never, ever will. How have You given me this vision? Can this dried heart yet live again? If I have dared to believe You, will You make me your American Sarai? You have dared me to dream and how I dream, Lord! How I dream! I wait upon Your will with unfathomable joy.

No comments: